Page 1 of 1

How To Handle Bounced Checks For Not Sufficient Funds (NSF)?

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 pm
by ccbug_admin
One way is to go back to the batch in which the original deposit was made and add another contribution with a negative value equal to the original deposit.

See: ... ge_id=6876