Syncing Between Planning Center and CCB

Have a feature you'd really like to see in CCB? Post it here!

It is important to me that CCB have syncing capabilities with Planning Center

Total votes: 0

ccbug_admin

Syncing Between Planning Center and CCB

Post by ccbug_admin » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:58 pm

It would be great if CCB synced with Planning Center. There is currently a third party application (PCOSync) which offers a solution to this problem, but for unknown reasons (to me) they have been dropped as a preferred service provider by CCB.

Neville Eldridge has written a very helpful summary of the status of PCOSync and his churches' use of it on the Village.

It would be great to see this become a baked in feature of CCB, or, perhaps even better, for it to become an open source project maintained by the CCB community.

losterlo

Re: Syncing Between Planning Center and CCB

Post by losterlo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:45 pm

I inquired about this a couple months ago. Because PCO is a competitor of CCB, they do not expect to connect the two. But some of the functionality may be realized if CCLI is connected via API.

Has anyone created a good substitute for PCO's ability to create an order of service?

ccbug_admin

Re: Syncing Between Planning Center and CCB

Post by ccbug_admin » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:14 am

That is unfortunate. While PCO has expanded its functionality to offer some ChMS features, its main functionality doesn't overlap with CCB. We use PCO currently for service order, I can't think of anything in CCB that would come close to PCO's featureset for this purpose.